Tips for ya'll if you guys r interested to hike or visit Namhansanseong Fortress in Seoul. From itaewon, i used the subway..its very tricky.u have to focus on which train u r taking so that u dont get in the wrong train. So..here goes
1. Please bring ur own subway map
2. From itaewon station(brown line no.6) buy a ticket to Sanseong.
3. Take the brown line subway towards Hangangjin. Dont stop there.. U will stop at Yaksu station.
4. From Yaksu station (brown line), change to subway no 3 orange line..heading towards Geumho
5. From Yaksu go to Dogok station. Change train again.. Change to Bundang line (yellow line) heading towards Guryong and stop at Bokjeong station.
6. One last change at Bokjeong, chnge to pink line no 8..only one stop to Sanseong.. Then arrived at Sanseong
7. Take the exit no.2
8. Wait for a shuttle bus no 9 n go to Namhansanseong.
9. On shuttle bus u have to ask a lot bcoz everything is in Korean..no english.
10. Arrive in namhansanseong, take ur pick at which gate u wanna start ur hike :)
happy holidays :)
p/s: original pictures taken with OPPO neo 5, edited with photoscape.