FACEBOOK

Monday 18 April 2016

REVIEW: SECRET RECIPE


REVIEW: SECRET RECIPE

I LOVE SECRET RECIPE... Bila2 masa dan di mana jua... secret recipe mesti ade dlm senarai 'nk mkn mane?'. hahaha

behold.. all of our secret rendezvous to Secret Recipe!!! yummmm 

cawangan yang selalu dikunjungi:
  • One Utama
  • Midvalley
  • Alamanda Putrajaya
  • The Mines
  • Sunway Pyramid

price range: Affordable and delightful 
dress code: not required


my favourite, spaghetti bolognese chicken

tomyam noodle with fresh warm milk. very yum yumm

a very childish dessert ;p with my fav drink, strawberry orange splash


the combination of my favourite dish n drink


what my friends got me for my 23rd birthday!!! awwww


and utk cuba2.. blackpper chicken chop with English tea :) licinnn


tips: nk makan spaghetti, sila jgn pakai baju putih sesungguhnya kuah akan terpercik d baju.. guaranteee! tp sungguh nyaman... 


 ada bnyak lagiiiiii.. nanti lahh.. hehehe

see u in the next post guys ..... 

thank you for reading reggieandmardy.blogspot.my

No comments:

Post a Comment